The goal of marketing is pretty simple: communicate with the right person at the right time with the right offer. But good marketing is difficult—especially during a pandemic and the resulting shifts in consumer shopping behavior.
Savvy marketers are adjusting their strategies based on these new behaviors. They’ve advanced their offerings to make it easier to conduct business and are investing in ways to improve customer experience.
To address these rapidly evolving shifts in marketing, analytics, and compliance, Jornaya is hosting its Spring Journey Summit on May 18, 2021. Experts, authors, innovators, and industry leaders will discuss:
- Opportunities for marketers to excel: Ways to better understand consumer behavior and tap into behavioral data to power your marketing strategies.
- Innovations in marketing: How working with a data intelligence organization can help you safely and securely create value from that first-party data.
- Ways to honor consumer privacy: Tips on structuring your marketing strategies to prioritize consumer privacy to build trust with the consumer and protect your brand.
The theme of the event is “The Power of Knowing.” The agenda includes sessions on:
- Identify and reacting to trends in consumer shopping behavior
- Building trust and brand loyalty through consumer privacy
- Enhancing first-party data to help better understand consumer behavior
Organizational psychologist Adam Grant will present the keynote: Think Again: The Power of Knowing What You Don’t Know. Building on his new book, Think Again, Adam will examine ways to update our own opinions, open other people’s minds, and build a learning organization.
There are two weeks left to register for this complimentary event, which runs from 11:00 am – 3:00 pm ET on May 18. Learn more about the agenda and register here.